Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Influence of Social Media

Can you imagine what would happen if the world without social media? Let's take Facebook as an example:

See, this is how social media makes today's world. Almost everyone need it, otherwise, their lives would be tedious and meaningless.

How did people get information during the days that truly without social media?
There are several options here.
  • TV Commercials
  • Word of Month
  • Magazine (Fashion)
  • Celebrities
Information is very limited in that period of time.

I remember that we put "transparency" as a characteristic in the social media world, however, I found something that against this opinion. Let's watch a video together.


How would you think? I felt very suprise about this fact. Different people get different information! I have never realised this before. There is one thing that I have learned from this video, which is I can't just rely on social media research if I really want an accurate answer. I need to research in many different ways (For example: from library, review and opinion and word of month).

No comments:

Post a Comment